Poker with some changes
You will find that PerfectPoker is much like regular poker, in that it has the same combinations of cards forming the same hands of the same strength. Both players get the same cards however, and most games can only be played for a fixed amount of tokens unlike regular poker where you can increase the stakes at each turn.
The rules of PerfectPoker
The game of PerfectPoker© is played with 2 or more players, mainly according to 5 card draw poker rules*. There might be some differences, so make sure you read the following rules VERY CAREFULLY.
Options for a free player:
- Can play online through our matchmaking system versus other players (will NOT be able to receive upgraded rating, money prizes and/or skins and items)
- Can make a tournament and invite other players through our matchmaking system (will be able to receive upgraded rating, money prizes and/or skins and items)
- Can NOT request payout to their bank account
Options for a rated player:
- Can play online through our matchmaking system versus other players (will be able to receive upgraded rating, money prizes and/or skins and items)
- Can make a tournament and invite other players through our matchmaking system (will not be able to receive upgraded rating, money prizes and/or skins and items)
- Can request payout of their current balance to their bank account
- Taking turns
- End game scenarios
- PerfectPoker scenario
- How to become a free player
- How to become a rated player
The game starts off with both players sending in their hand. At this point the players also put in the blind. The player with the longest online time at that point gets the initiative to raise. The stakes can only be raised once per player, per game round. If you check and the opponent raises, you can reraise. However at this point the opponent cannot raise further and can only check or fold.
The hands a player can play are, from weakest (1) to strongest (10):
- High card (any 5 cards not meeting the criteria for any other hand)
- 1 pair (contains 2 cards of one rank and three cards which are not of this rank and no more than 4 cards of one suit)
- 2 pair (contains 2 cards of the same rank plus 2 cards of another same rank)
- 3 of a kind (contains 3 cards of the same rank plus 2 cards not of this rank nor of the same rank)
- Straight (contains 5 cards of sequential rank, which are not all of the same suit)
- Flush (contains 5 cards of the same suit but not in sequential rank)
- Full House (contains 3 cards of the same rank plus 2 cards of the same rank)
- 4 of a Kind (contains all 4 cards of one rank and 1 unmatched card)
- Straight Flush (contains 5 cards in sequence AND of the same suit)
- Royal Flush (Straight Flush with an Ace as the highest rank)
End game scenarios:
The winner of each hand gets the stake of that hand which is then added to his or her balance for this game. If one player has a higher balance than the other after the last round has been called, this player wins. He then receives the stake of the other player in a game for real money. If both players have an equal amount of points it is a draw, both players get their stake back. The score is always kept, even for free games, to make a rating system for the best matches.
The following scenario is a simple one-versus-one, 25 card per player game.
One of the players decks is shuffled by the computer The other deck mirrors this shuffled deck so both players have the same cards The game starts out, both players put in the blind, 1, and lay down their first hand The player who was online the longest (A) gets the initiative for raising, he raises with 1 The other player (B) raises with 1 additional point (A) checks Both players show their hand (A) has the better hand (A) wins the hand and gets 3 additional points They play an additional 7 hands (A) has more points than (B) (A) wins the game and takes the rewards if applicable
How to become a free player:
Go to the PerfectPoker webpage Go to the ‘’signup’’ button in the top corner Sign up using just your e-mailadres (which we will never use for anything else than communication about PerfectPoker) Confirm your ownership of the e-mail adres by clicking the link we send to you You are now set! You can start playing PerfectPoker for free!
How to become a rated player:
Go to the user page / setting on your free player account Click on ‘’become rated’’ Confirm ownership of your bank account to us by telling us how much we transferred to you You are now rated! You can use your bank account to buy credits and play other players for these credits. You can also use your bank account to take any profit out of PerfectPoker