The rules of PerfectPoker
The game of PerfectPoker© is played with 2 or more players, read the following rules VERY CAREFULLY.
The game starts off with both players sending in their hand. At this point the players also put in the blind. The players switch initiative on a turn based system, ie. first one gets the initiative to raise, then the other. The stakes can only be raised once per player, per game round. If you check and the opponent raises, you can reraise. However at this point the opponent cannot raise further and can only check or fold.
The hands a player can play are, from weakest (1) to strongest (10):
- High card (any 5 cards not meeting the criteria for any other hand)
- 1 pair (contains 2 cards of one rank and three cards which are not of this rank and no more than 4 cards of one suit)
- 2 pair (contains 2 cards of the same rank plus 2 cards of another same rank)
- 3 of a kind (contains 3 cards of the same rank plus 2 cards not of this rank nor of the same rank)
- Straight (contains 5 cards of sequential rank, which are not all of the same suit)
- Flush (contains 5 cards of the same suit but not in sequential rank)
- Full House (contains 3 cards of the same rank plus 2 cards of the same rank)
- 4 of a Kind (contains all 4 cards of one rank and 1 unmatched card)
- Straight Flush (contains 5 cards in sequence AND of the same suit)
- Royal Flush (Straight Flush with an Ace as the highest rank)
End game scenarios:
The winner of each hand gets the stake of that hand which is then added to his or her balance for this game. If one player has a higher balance than the other after the last round has been called, this player wins. He then receives the stake of the other player in a game for real money. If both players have an equal amount of points it is a draw, both players get their stake back. The score is always kept, even for free games, to make a rating system for the best matches.
The following scenario is a simple one-versus-one, 25 card per player game.
The computer randomly shuffles the deck and gives each player the same cards. The game starts, every player put in the blind, 1, and sends in their hand consisting of 5 cards. This hand is hidden from the opponents during the betting round. A randomly selected player get the initiative, from there the betting rounds proceeds clockwise. Each player can check, call, raise or fold. If you fold you can choose to fold and show your cards or do a closed fold. At the end of the betting round every player shows their cards and the player with the highest hand wins the pot. If more than 1 player wins, the pot is divided between these players evenly. This way of playing a round continous until the cards in the deck run out, in a normal game this is after 5 rounds which is 25 cards. When all the cards are played the player with the most points wins.
How to register an account:
Go to the PerfectPoker webpage Go to the ‘’signup’’ button in the top corner Sign up using just your e-mailadres (which we will never use for anything else than communication about PerfectPoker) Confirm your ownership of the e-mail adres by clicking the link we send to you You are now set! You can start playing PerfectPoker for free!